Newsletter» Read newsletters
- > EnerBee EnerBee stands out from current harvesting systems by its ability to generate...
- > FIBIOS Integrating a BMP (bone morphogenetic protein) solution that stimulates bone...
- > Innovative Isotopes Grenoble Thanks to its exceptionally intense flow of neutrons, the Institut...
- > ADC BIST Save on your analog test costs of Sigma-Delta ADCs with a purely digital...
GRAVIT offers licensing, co-development, technological and commercial partnership opportunities around industrial demonstrators originating in the Grenoble area.
In close collaboration with the valorisation services of the public research laboratories of Grenoble and the department of Savoie, GRAVIT offers a wide selection of innovative technologies for global industrial transfer in a number of transversal fields:
- Micro, Nanotechnologies, Software
- Biotechnologies and Healthcare
- Energy, Environment, Chemistry
- Instrumentation, Embedded systems
Each year GRAVIT co-organizes the GRENOBLE INNOVATION FAIR, the must-attend event for innovative labs, start-ups and companies.
Over 150 unprecedented tech innovations developed in Europe will be selected by our committee of experts and showcased at GIF11.