Newsletter» Read newsletters
Integrated solutions for managing lithium-ion battery packs in mobile and stationary applicationsAdvanced EMS is a new battery that offers twice the shelf-life of other batteries and a guarantee of autonomy, two of the essential elements in the emerging electric mobility.
» Description and functionalitiesThis lithium-ion battery’s technology is based on the development of chips dedicated to managing its energy. Coupled with completely integrated measurement and command techniques in its storage system, these chips allow users to optimize the energy stored in each of them inside the battery pack.
» TechnologyHEBS (High Energy Balancing System): Powerful chips in parallel with the battery’s multi-cellular system allow the cells to pool their energy sources.
» Performances- Steeply reduced investment cost
- Battery shelf-life doubled, up to 10 years
- Optimization of the useful energy of a battery pack through the balancing of cells using charging an discharging
- Optimization of fast recharging thanks to the HEBS (High Energy Balancing System)
» LaboratoryG2Elab. réf 081203_Crebier_LIESS_ background_01042011_GB_1
» Target- Battery integrators for electric vehicles fleets
- Battery testers and benchmarking labs
» Application area- Storing energy from intermittent sources
- Storing energy from the grid
» Transfert offerCommercialization of Li-ion battery pack management systems, of packs equipped with these systems and service related to the use of these batteries.
» Collaboration sought- Industrial partners
- Vehicle fleet owners
- Industrialization of electronic systems