Newsletter» Read newsletters
ContactsAlexandre Delorme : +33 (0)4 76 57 49 70
Murielle Dumont : +33 (0)4 56 52 98 02
Sri Nathalie Fabre : +33 (0)4 76 57 45 41
Stephan Pedeche : +33 (0)4 76 57 47 42
Christophe Poyet : +33 (0)4 76 57 48 91
Frédérique Souq : +33 (0)4 76 57 47 43
Karine Vincent : +33 (0)4 76 57 48 83
Meet our team
- Carole SILVY, Managing Director
GRAVIT’s Business Development Team
With backgrounds in research and industry, the business development team assists researchers and project bearers in building action plans to foster innovation transfers.
- Frédérique SOUQ, Business Development Officer, Biotechnologies-Healthcare, has extensive experience in industry, having acted as Head of research an later as New Business Manager in large international groups. She holds a Ph.D. in Natural Sciences from the Université Paris XI.
- Alexandre DELORME, Business Development Officer, Micro-nanotechnologies, Software.
- Stéphan PEDECHE, Business Development Officer, Energy and the Environment, spent 7 years as a Project Manager with an industrial leader in the area of housing and construction materials. After receiving an engineering degree from the ENSIACET, he completed a Ph.D. in Materials Sciences from the Université d’Orléans.
- Christophe POYET, Business Development Officer, Instrumentation, Embedded systems and Software, spent 10 years as R&D Director of an SME. He holds an engineering degree in Electronics, Instrumentation and Software, as well as an IAE aptitude certificate in Corporate Administration and Marketing.
The business development team works closely with the valorization team members and the GRAVIT member organizations:
- Sri Nathalie FABRE, Patent strategic analysis, COSPI coordinator
The Expert Committees
- The executive committee (COMEX) has decision-making powers, notably in deciding on which new projects to back financially within the framework of the annual budget approved by GRAVIT.
- The commitment and follow-up committee (COMES) evaluates the innovative projects and makes recommendations and actions to pursue. The committee is made up of representatives of the GRAVIT member organizations and external experts.
- The follow-up and IP committee (COSPI) meets on a monthly basis to foster and optimize the decision-making processes among the GRAVIT member organizations that are relative to the IP and valorization of common protected results.
- Nicole DOUARD, Administrative Director
- Murielle DUMONT, Business Development Assistant
- Karine VINCENT, Communications / Press Relations/ Innovation Promotional Manager.